SoulCollage® & Mary Oliver – Finding Ground Taking Flight
A 4-Week Online Exploration with Linda Woolfson
27 November – 18 December 2020
“But I also say this: that light
is an invitation
and that happiness,
when it’s done right,
is a kind of holiness,
palpable and redemptive.”
― Mary Oliver
Be astonished.Tell about it.”
― Mary Oliver
“Poetry is one of the ancient arts, and it begins…within the original wilderness of the earth.”
― Mary Oliver
Would you enjoy exploring how poetry can stir and stimulate your SoulCollage® practice?
Does the idea of connecting to poetry as a portal to your own creative potential excite you?
Does the process of bringing the resonances of poetry into relationship with your SoulCollage® practice intrigue you?
If you found yourself answering “Yes!” to any of these questions then our brand-new online series “SoulCollage® & Mary Oliver – Finding Ground Taking Flight” might be just what you’ve been looking for:
- Take your SoulCollage® practice into new and uncharted territories.
- Enjoy absorbing Mary Oliver’s poetry at a cellular level.
- Be supported in bringing this challenging year to a close both soothed and inspired!
What you’ll receive:
- Engaging with the SoulCollage® process in conjunction with poetry and journaling will form the basis of our explorations.
- Participation in four 90-minute online classes with Linda Woolfson, SoulCollage® Trainer, Facilitator and creativity catalyst. Linda has always been fascinated by the relationship between SoulCollage® and poetry and loves running workshops and retreats on this theme. The classes are designed to be enjoyably relaxing while gently inviting you to weave together poetry and SoulCollage® in some new and surprising ways.
- Weekly invitations sent out to you before each class, specially created to ease you into your unique creative flow.
- Access to the recordings of all 4 classes in case you can’t join us in person.
- All of the classes are also yours to keep as MP4 video downloads, giving you a valuable resource for years to come.
- Freedom to participate in the way you love best: just listening; asking questions, making comments, sharing your writing and your SoulCollage® cards to the extent that you wish; or choose to engage with the video recordings later – inspired by the classes, enjoy card-making; card-reading; resonating to the poetry of Mary Oliver; word-collage and journaling in your own time.
- Handouts and resources for all 4 classes will be sent to you by email.
- Optional “Buddy” network if you enjoy connecting with your fellow participants between classes.Generous email support from Linda to answer any questions you may have in between the classes.
- During each class Linda will inspire and support you to enjoy discovering the intricate web of connections between poetry and your visual imagination.
Materials you will need to bring:
- The classes are all about exploring your personal experience of Mary Oliver and SoulCollage®. So bring your whole SoulCollage® deck, your favourite journal and your most well-loved pen to the classes!
- We’ll be diving deeply into one collection of Mary Oliver’s poems: “A Thousand Mornings”. Please make sure you have your own copy of the poems.
- Having your own copy of “A Thousand Mornings” will make it easier and more enjoyable to become deeply familiar with the poems in this collection. You may even find yourself inspired to decorate your personal copy with your own artwork. You can buy the book online through Amazon or from your preferred bookseller.
- Lots of lusciously-varied images for SoulCollage® card-making!
- Your journal and some coloured pens or pencils and other art materials (stickers, stamps etc.) if you enjoy using these.
All 4 classes will last 90 minutes:
Friday 27 November: Connecting with the music of words.
Friday 4 December: Connecting with wonder.
Friday 11 December: Encounters with animals – connecting with otherness.
Friday 18 December: Connecting with Indra’s Net.
6 pm London & Lisbon; 7 pm Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Zurich, Rome; 8 pm Vilnius; 1 pm Eastern USA; 12 noon Central USA; 10 am Pacific USA; 7 am Hawaii; 3 am Melbourne, Australia; 5 am Auckland, New Zealand.
For other time zones and to check the times given above visit http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
If you can’t attend one or more classes in person, you’ll have access to all of the recordings next day.
Info about how to access the classes on Zoom will be sent to you when you register.
NOTE: If you are a Kindred Spirit member, you will have a special coupon code which takes $20 off the class fee.
“SoulCollage® and Mary Oliver – Finding Ground Taking Flight”– 4 online classes with Linda Woolfson: 26 November –16 December 2020
Includes: 4 online classes, video recordings, handouts, journaling prompts, SoulCollage® card-making and reading invitations, supportive community, guidance and email support from Linda Woolfson and lots of life-enhancing opportunities for creative discovery!
Price: $98, Kindred Spirits: $78