Altered Books and Creative Journals: Exploring Words and Images
With Kat Kirby and Linda Woolfson in Portugal.
Are you longing for a unique break, for some precious “Me Time” filled with creative inspiration? Join us for 5 days of creative fun at a beautiful retreat centre in central Portugal. The charming “Vila dos Castanheiros” (Chestnut House, named after its beautiful old sweet-chestnut trees), will be our home and studio, surrounded by woods, fields and bright blue lakes. And just 2 hours from Lisbon airport.
Dates: Wednesday 12 – Sunday 16 September 2018
Place: Vila dos Castanheiros, Tomar, Portugal
To find out more, click here now
Contact Linda Woolfson at [email protected] if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
Portugal as Portal to Presence
With Linda Woolfson and Catherine Anderson in Portugal.
Join us on a pilgrimage of creative pleasure and discovery using photography, word-play and poetry.
Our itinerary includes:
- A spectacular 18th Century monastery by the Tagus estuary in romantic Lisbon
- An iconic blue-and-white tiled cafe where the custard tarts will waft you up to heaven
- A quirky 19th Century mansion and gardens full of secret symbolism in the lush micro-climate of Sintra
- The seaside town of Cascais with its winding photogenic streets, museums and little shops
- The wild and beautiful ocean, beaches and villages of Colares, Praia Grande, Almoçageme and Azenhas do Mar
- Creating and walking a labyrinth on the beach
- Time to make a creative container for your images and words through photography, wordplay and poetry.
For more details and to book, contact Linda Woolfson at [email protected]