Portugal as Portal to Presence
With Linda Woolfson and Catherine Anderson in Portugal.
Join us on a pilgrimage of creative pleasure and discovery using photography, word-play and poetry.
Our itinerary includes:
- A spectacular 18th Century monastery by the Tagus estuary in romantic Lisbon
- An iconic blue-and-white tiled cafe where the custard tarts will waft you up to heaven
- A quirky 19th Century mansion and gardens full of secret symbolism in the lush micro-climate of Sintra
- The seaside town of Cascais with its winding photogenic streets, museums and little shops
- The wild and beautiful ocean, beaches and villages of Colares, Praia Grande, Almoçageme and Azenhas do Mar
- Creating and walking a labyrinth on the beach
- Time to make a creative container for your images and words through photography, wordplay and poetry.
Vibrant Woman – SoulCollage® & Wellbeing Retreat in Portugal
With SoulCollage® Trainers Linda Woolfson & Lucy Schaaphok.
Since the success of our Wild Woman retreat two years ago, Linda and Lucy have been brewing a second transformative retreat in Portugal. We’re thrilled to be offering you Vibrant Woman!
- Join us in the unspoilt, life-enhancing Alentejo countryside of Portugal.
- Immerse yourself in intuitive creativity.
- Delve into exploring through SoulCollage® what true self-care is for you.
- Replenish your energy as you absorb the wild beauty of the nearby beaches.
- Walk along the Atlantic coast & let the fragrant ocean air work its magic.
- Contemplate spectacular sunsets over the sea.
- Enjoy the romantic charm of an ancient sea-side town.
- Bear witness to your own flowering as you relax, unwind and renew your acquaintance with your soul.
In today’s world, we are bombarded with advertising, social media and self-help manuals ringing with the buzz-words “self-care” and “wellbeing”. Yet what does true self-care mean for you personally?
Would you love to evolve a life-style in which your own wellbeing becomes an endlessly delightful work of art? Then the Vibrant Woman SoulCollage® Retreat is your opportunity to explore the many dimensions of what it means to really take care of yourself.
With Lucy and Linda’s guidance you’ll be able to:
- Flow into caring for yourself completely
- Further develop your self-compassion
- Create optimum conditions to be healthier and more alive
- Set up a fresh and energising dialogue with your inner critic
- Become fully present
- Enjoy the glorious natural world around you
- Delve into your five senses
- Home in on your own deep well of creativity.
So if you’re:
- Feeling exhausted too often
- Constantly dominated by endless to-do lists
- Finding it hard to give yourself time and space to be creative
- Endlessly prioritising the needs of others over your own
- Feeling stale and in need of new inspiration
- Wanting a really indulgent yet energising break
And if you’re…
Ready to connect with yourself in some replenishing new ways…then we’ve created a perfect opportunity for you to re-acquaint yourself with your innately joyful spirit, celebrate your sensuality, activate your sense of humour, dive deep into your creativity, explore a life-enhancing and little-known environment and flourish as you benefit from lots of personal attention from Linda and Lucy.
You deserve 100% to enjoy a truly creative, soul-feeding, life-enhancing luxurious break!
Find out more about how the Vibrant Woman Retreat could be a great start to your real self care.
Altered Books and Creative Journals: Exploring Words and Images
With Kat Kirby and Linda Woolfson in Portugal.
Are you longing for a unique break, for some precious “Me Time” filled with creative inspiration? Join us for 5 days of creative fun at a beautiful retreat centre in central Portugal. The charming “Vila dos Castanheiros” (Chestnut House, named after its beautiful old sweet-chestnut trees), will be our home and studio, surrounded by woods, fields and bright blue lakes. And just 2 hours from Lisbon airport.
Dates: Wednesday 12 – Sunday 16 September 2018
Place: Vila dos Castanheiros, Tomar, Portugal
SoulCollage® Springtime Sunshine – Retreat in Portugal
Don’t miss this – a five-day retreat in Portugal with a friend, and SoulCollage® Trainer colleague from the Netherlands, Lucy Schaaphok. Lucy and I are busy alchemising a week of pure SoulCollage® joy! Join us for a blissful time in a hidden-away, un-touristy part of Portugal where sunshine, spring flowers and SoulCollage® weave pure magic. Don’t miss this – a five-day retreat in Portugal with a friend, and SoulCollage® Trainer colleague from the Netherlands, Lucy Schaaphok. Lucy and I are busy alchemising a week of pure SoulCollage® joy! Join us for a blissful time in a hidden-away, un-touristy part of Portugal where sunshine, spring flowers and SoulCollage® weave pure magic.
Dates: Tuesday 2 – Monday 8 May 2017
Place: Monte Rosa Retreat Centre, Barão de São João, Lagos, Portugal